Tuesday 14 March 2017

Hyper-Reality Video Storyboard



Above is my sketched out storyboard plan that I intend to follow, in order to structure my final video. The idea behind this is to communicate my website to the audience on the internet, gathering a huge amount of people who will view my video, showcasing my website, contact info and creative skills.

I will use camera techniques to reccord footage of myself performing appropriate manoovers that will relate to actions taking place in th video of my website. I will use after effects to rotoscope myself out of the footage, preferebly against a clear background to make life easier enabeling the use of the rotobrush effectively. I will also use techniques such as, cc page flip, 3D space, transitions and more to create the final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment