Thursday 2 February 2017

Animating Products

Recently, I have been listening to Jax Jones and I came across his music videos to his songs. The animated products create a visually compelling outcome that works well in accordance to the music. The dancing character brings the product and the music to a different dimension that intrigues me. I cant seen to find the creator who made and animated the character and products in the videos.




Once I had seen these videos, I instantly connected the concept to my hyper-reality project. I visualised a whole shop of products as an animated music video with the camera following a character across isles of products, as a method to communicate and sell the items. The character could dance and leap from one item to the next, or be situated on every item and move in some way or another to bring the product packaging to life. This could be an interesting idea to create and build a brand.

Now I am imagining a clothing brand with your own character printed and animated onto it, making it your own personal t-shirt that comes with your own animation. This may be a good idea to build a brand that sells these unique kind of t-shirts of your own illustrated caricature character of yourself. People could send in photos of themselves when purchasing a t shirt, as well as their favourite soundtrack they want their character to be animated to. They can share with friends their own personal animated selves on their social media sites. Building a brand identity and expanding the market. This could be an interesting final project to develop.


No comments:

Post a Comment