Tuesday 6 December 2016

Development 2 / Think poster

Moving forward, I have bagan to experiment with composition and content to create the most appropriate and effective design. I wanted to create the impression of a drivers perspective looking through the windscreen, so I was playing around with content that could communicate this aspect. I came up with the idea to include the steering wheel to convey a drivers view and later came up with the idea to illustrate a simple, non distractive, impression of a dashboard. Along side this I needed to communicte a message to guide the viewer to read the text in the phone, plus I need to include my slogan to raise the awarness of the danger of intercting with your phone while driving.


Now, I will move forward with this design as further development to construct physically. I will print the poster to manipulate and construct into a reverspective design. I will measure, cut, connect and lift the poster three dinensionally to create the illusion. I have illustrated the dashboard at the lower parts of the design, reflecting the drivers perspective. The logo is situated at the botton left of the design fitted in to the glove box, to inprove the overall composition. All of the informative information is placed at the top of the design where the phone is situated. This is to guide the viewer to this area of the poster, in order to direct the illusion of the dissapearing road.

No comments:

Post a Comment