Tuesday 6 December 2016

Think Character / Updated (With Backstory)


In response to feedback from my peer Daniel Boscarino, I have made the amendments to my character to trigger a more emotional connection with the viewer. I have added hair to the character to make him a reasonable age to be crossing the road and not an unsupervised baby stood in the road for no reason, that would have taken the blame away from the driver using their phone and not paying attention to the road. I have illustrated my character holding a football to give a reason for him to cross the road, coming home from the park after playing football with friends. Plus, I have created a full, but short, background story about my character 'Miles' and in this it explains the unfortunate story of his death by the mistreating road user.


Above it the story about 'Miles' and how he was killed by a road user not paying attention to the whereabouts of the environment outside their car. This will create a greater impact on young male drivers to not use their phone while driving, social media can wait, its not worth risking a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment