Friday 9 December 2016

Tracey Lannon / Tutor Feedback / Think!

In a one to one informal discussion about my work with Tracey Lannon, we discussed interesting concepts that will improve my campaign. Tracey liked my overall idea and offered great pointers to improve the communicative aspect.

Tracey recommended I should include the idea of perspective in terms of how the poster is displayed, working alongside the whole idea of perspective I have with the reverspective illusion. By having the poster lower down around hip or knee height, the scene would not show the child in the poster, until the viewer engages with the design. This will demonstrate the communicative aspect more effectively and create a more powerful reveal of the child who gets hit by the car. The message directing the viewer to read the text on the phone will draw them to the poster and draw them to a position where they will notice the full perspective and be shocked by the appearance of a child. Creating a sense of danger awareness and makes the viewer question their conscience. I will demonstrate below.


No comments:

Post a Comment