Friday 11 November 2016

Cyber-Crime Advert

Cybercrime Awarness Advert from Charlie Hamnett on Vimeo.

I have created a video advert to reinforce my Cyber-Crime illusive posters idea. It demonstrates the process of how a criminal tricks an victim and decodes their information to access their account and retrieve valuable data. I have used After Effects, working in 3D space to enter the email and enter the cybernetic path. The video also has a new inclusion of the amount of money that is taken from victims, as the type extrudes towards the screen numbers accumulate the large amounts to express the transfer of money from the victims account to the criminals. in the last type layer I have indicated the amount of money lost to cyber-crime in 2015 at £675 million (BBC, News 2015). This Number keeps rising and I have communicated that with the rising sum illustrated, using sliders to animate, in my video advert. In addition I have improved the impression of the illusive face, using after effects to reveal a different opacity up close to reinforce the idea behind my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment