Sunday 20 November 2016

Reverspective Visual Ideas


For the reverspective visual content, I could take either photographs in a similar grid structure to the reverspective template, or I could illustrate the scene of a road. Above, I have collated images that have been taken is a similar grid system that could possibly match my reverspective template. All of which, are in a built environment and express the type of scene I want to recreate, whether it be illustrated of photographed. I feel the application of a photograph would be most suited to create a greater impact, as it brings a real world aspect into the design and makes people think this way.

Here I have created a rough idea of how I imagine my reverspective display to appear. I have used Photoshop to create the scene using transform tools such as, perspective, scale and skew tools. This is where I came across my first indication of a problem. The photograph that I take will have to be in perfect line to the grid structure of the reverspective. If the buildings rise above the upper diagonal lines the buildings will flow over onto the upper surface of the reverspective. It is less of an issue if the sky falls into the side surfaces of the reverspective, as there is less visual detail that would effect the reverspective illusion.



To further communicate my idea, I have demonstrated the reverspective change of the road as you move up to the phone with the mock scene with my manipulated image of a city street. Because the reverspective design is the structure of a pyramid, when the audience moves above the pyramid they will not be able to see the other side of the 3D shape, where the road will be. This is the message I intend to communicate, I just need to fit visual content into this display to create a though provoking impact upon the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment