Saturday 26 November 2016

Poster Development 1 / Think!


I have developed upon my idea of a poster in reverspective. I have began to arrange communicative elements to express the message and how the visual demonstration the reverspective effect offers. Using a phone at the top of the design, I tell the viewer to read the message within the phone. The message typed in the phone is purposely in a small scale, to engage the viewer to move close to the design to read it. This is when the illusion of the reverspective display takes effect. As, the viewer is up close to the phone in the design, they will no longer be able to see the road in the 3D reverspective. This demonstrates the distraction of using a mobile phone while driving and notifies the serious and frightening consequences that can happen.


To further communicate my idea, I have created a visual demonstration from the viewers perspective. I have established the angle a viewer would see up close the the poster, reading the message in the mobile phone. From this perspective, the viewer will not be able to see the road beneath the reverspective and will not see the child in the middle of the road.


For the message within the phone. It would be a good idea to take a screenshot of a typed message in my phone, creating a real effect to the poster. I have experimented with this idea and I feel it help reinforce the communicative nature. I typed different words and phrases that I could possibly use, I think the most effective message would be, 'Think!, can you see the road'. From this point the viewer will try to look down at the poster and realise they can no longer see the road and create a sense of shock that will stick with them. Now, with this unique sense of engagement they viewers will more likely retain the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment