Tuesday 31 January 2017

Hyper-reality / Passion Pictures / Part two

After discovering passion pictures in previous research. I was hooked with the work they produce. I found more advertisements that connect hyper-reality to advertise and demonstrate great skills to make the videos that I can learn from.

Theo from Passion Animation Studios on Vimeo.

Above is a video called Theo, directed by Patrick Jean. The effects used within this video are very clever and relate to an interesting idea I have in mind. My idea is to illustrate the connection millennials have developed with the internet and this connection makes anything entirely possible. This video uses rotoscoping very effectively to transition different scenes of footage and also is used to reveal graphics that create a different scene from the original footage. In this video the creator simply drags whatever he desires in front of him that will be of use to him in the situation he is in. I feel this is a fascinating approach to hyper-reality and is within my depth to develop something of this nature for my own project.

Cadburry Moro 'Pegasus' from Passion Animation Studios on Vimeo.

Above is a simple hyper-realistic video that communicates its purpose effectively. Passion animation studios create a surreal video using rotoscoping and skills to construct a surreal environment, most likely using Photoshop. The unorthodox nature of this video reflects the unorthodox, yet beautiful sensations tasted within the moro chocolate bar. This is another manageable process to production that I could potentially develop towards my hyper-reality project final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment