Tuesday 24 January 2017

Rotoscoped Hyperreality / Joe.co.uk

Joe.co.uk connect rotoscoped reality with footage that relates to a current situation in the world. The videos are carried out in a funny manner, placing famous peoples rotoscoped faces on footage to create hyper realistic events, but always referring to a real world occurrence in a comedic way.




I think the hyper-realism of the videos above are hilarious. It is just funny for people to imaging these hyper-realistic events actually happening between certain celebrities. I would love to create funny videos in this fashion. These videos also relate to memes. These sort of videos have to be produced at a quick rate however, once an event has occurred there is a time frame for them to create the video before the moment has passed. Creating the video shortly after the event will get more shares and views. When the moment is hot, people search and find these funny meme videos.

I would use after effects to create this idea, rotoscoping faces and placing them on the faces of people in a relatable footage to a current happening. I could also, think about rotoscoping my face into funny or serious events to make funny. It will all be hyper-realistic. On that note, I could rotoscope me to be in the internet and wonder around the virtual reality to play and discover what I can do inside my computer screen, I would try to make this comedic in some way. Who knows, one day that might be possible, similar to Keiichi Matsuda.

No comments:

Post a Comment