Monday 24 October 2016

Project Typography / Cybernetic self

I have researched what fonts are used for credit/debit cards to apply to my project. This will represent the notion of a criminal sense, alluding a victim into giving away their personal information in a scam. I have found Two fonts that are commonly used within credit cards, Kredit type and a font literally called credit card. I will experiment with the two to see which composes with the design in the most appropriate way.



In addition, I intend to integrate the font used in emails to convey the sense most scams are focused through this channel. The three fonts used in emails I have discovered from research are Helvetica, Arial, and Calibri. I will seek to use one of these and find a way to integrate the email type and the credit/debit card type together to create unique typographic content for my poster.



No comments:

Post a Comment